During the hype of spring yearbook distribution, six area schools earned the Jostens’ National Program of Excellence Award. The following schools met Jostens’ criteria for earning the award and were recognized during end of year celebrations and assemblies.
- Academy of the Holy Cross
- St. Stephen’s St. Agnes School
- Williamsburg Middle School
- Swanson Middle School
- Longfellow Middle School
- Immanuel Christian School
All of the schools did a phenomenal job by doing the following:
1) Submit yearbook cover and endsheet designs on time
2) Complete ALL pages deadlines on time throughout the year
3) Reach a student buy rate of over 70% (or do 3% better than the previous year)
4) Include at least 50% of the school population in the yearbook 3X’s or more
5) Celebrate the yearbook with an official distribution party
CONGRATULATIONS on a job well done!!